Comfortable conditions for end-to-end technologies in the following industries:
Tool engineering and metalworking; Additive technology;
Self-driving vehicles and electric vehicles; Telecommunication technologies;
Medical research; Hydrogen power;
Specially prepared rooms with industrial ventilation, antistatic coating, water supply and air supply
Open space plans, with conference facilities, marker walls and Skype rooms, are suitable for Agile and teams working remotely
Labs for 3D visualization, self-driving vehicles, artificial intelligence and 3D printing
Tenant Status Benefits
- Access to government programs and supporting measures;
- Use of the infrastructure on special conditions;
- The involvement into production chains;
- Access to a unique ecosystem of startups;
- Regular business events;
- Entering international markets;
How to become a tenant?
The status of a technopark's tenant can be obtained by a legal entity or an entrepreneur, who is a resident, carrying out economic activity related to research and development, technical testing, research, analysis and certification, information and communication activities and manufacturing.
- Define your OKVED
- Choose a vacant space
- Agree on a development plan with the Commercial Department
- Get information about benefits
- Receive a tenant status
Kalibr Technopark is a platform for the development of information technologies and solutions that unites more than 200 companies and unique infrastructure facilities in one territory.
- Center of attraction for Russian and foreign high-tech companies
- Support and co-investment from the Moscow City Government
- Access to a unique ecosystem of startups and research teams
- Access to government programs and supporting measures
- High tech startups
- Over 100 patents registered in 2019
Become a tenant
Leave your phone number or email
We will contact you within 30 minutes.